Pages (3 results)Top
The geographic range of ERGies is worldwide, and they occupy a remarkably high number of niches. They can be found on every continent except Antarctica, across a large elevational range, and in habitats ranging from dense urban areas to the countryside.
Topics (1 results)Top
The ‘Third Bank’ of the Lower São Francisco River: Culture, Nature and Power in the Northeast Brazil 1853-2003 (’06 PhD)
- ecological and environmental design
- energetic metabolism of cities
- environmental control in urban areas
- environmental history
- regional planning
- sustainability of transportation.
- water resources management
- woman and Native American issues