Pages (3 results)Top
The geographic range of ERGies is worldwide, and they occupy a remarkably high number of niches. They can be found on every continent except Antarctica, across a large elevational range, and in habitats ranging from dense urban areas to the countryside.
Faculty by Primary Interest
Areas of Interest Climate ChangeEcologyEnergyGovernanceWaterInternational Climate Change ERG CORE David Anthoff David Anthoff is an environmental economist who studies climate change and environmental policy. He co-develops the integrated assessment model ... Continue Reading »
Topics (1 results)Top
The ‘Third Bank’ of the Lower São Francisco River: Culture, Nature and Power in the Northeast Brazil 1853-2003 (’06 PhD)
- ecological and environmental design
- energetic metabolism of cities
- environmental control in urban areas
- environmental history
- regional planning
- sustainability of transportation.
- water resources management
- woman and Native American issues