Your donation to ERG provides critical funding and academic opportunities for our graduate students.
ERG has a 50-year history of outstanding research, teaching, policy advice and scholar-activism. ERG has researched and acted on:
- environmental toxics
- global change ecology
- power systems analysis
- renewable energy deployment
- sustainable urban planning
- environmental and climate justice
- biofuels and land use change
- financial tools for low-carbon economies
- the economic and “social cost” of carbon
- safe water and sanitation in the developing world
General gifts to ERG are added to the Energy and Resources Group Annual Discretionary Fund. This fund was established to provide program support to respond to ERG’s most urgent needs and to build on the excellence of our program.
Supporting graduate research at ERG
Our diverse and creative projects are a result of ERG’s unique collaborative culture. These often need innovative and unconventional approaches–in many cases in areas where traditional funding agencies are not yet providing support. Your donation to ERG funds this crucial work.