As a dual NSF and Chancellor’s Fellow in the Energy and Resources Group (ERG), Pierce works in the nexus of design thinking and impact evaluation for products and services for the abject poor. He intends to explore the impact that design thinking has on multiple indicators of success across disparate intervention categories, while exploring the place of various design thinking methodologies on the space of international development. For more information, check out his website at http://www.piercegordon1.com/.
- ERG Master’s Paper: Design Thinking For the Poor
- Examining Design for Development Online: An HCD Analysis of Openideo using HCD/UCD Metrics
- OpenIDEO Usability Assessment Final Report – Spring 2014
- My Personal Website
- LinkedIn Profile
- ERG Blog Post: Nairobi Revealed
- ERG Blog Post: How Does One Jump-Start A Movement?