Nadhilah Reyseliani is a doctoral student in Chemical Engineering Department, Universitas Indonesia. She joins RAEL as a visiting scholar for one year. Her research interests are energy modelling, energy transition, and policy analysis. She currently works on Indonesia’s power sector modelling using TIMES.
- Implication of The Paris Agreement Target on Indonesia Electricity Sector Transition to 2050 using TIMES Model (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2022.113184)
- Multi-Period Enviro-Economic Optimization of Municipal Solid Waste to Electricity (https://doi.org/10.1007/s12649-022-01758-1)
- Pathway towards 100% renewable energy in Indonesia power system by 2050 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2021.05.118)
- Simulation and Levelized Cost Analysis of Direct use Geothermal Energy for Enhanced Oil Recovery (https://doi.org/10.4186/ej.2020.24.4.273)
- Thermoeconomic assessment and optimization of wells to flash–binary cycle using pure R601 and zeotropic mixtures in the Sibayak geothermal field (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geothermics.2019.101778)
- Modelling future energy demand and CO2 emissions of passenger cars in Indonesia at the provincial level (https://doi.org/10.3390/en12163168)
- RAEL (Renewable and Appropriate Energy Lab – Kammen)